Thursday, June 25, 2009

My friend is worried! - Help him

I have a long time friend who I know from the first day I entered school. He studied with me till 12th standard and later went to a different college. He is getting married in 3 months time. It is a love marriage accepted by both sides. He is lucky.

He has a small problem now. The parents of the girl are so good that they want to buy them a car for marriage. Good news, but here is the problem. They are discussing to buy them a Maruthi 800 or Alto. My friend was a over sized kid from age of 3. He may be now close to 100kg (may be a 2 or 3 kg less). He is sure that he cant enter the driver seat in a Alto or Maruthi 800. Atleast Alto is fine. 800 is too bad. He feels he wants a bigger car. But he is too reluctant to tell them as he is worried whether they will think bad about him.

He dont have money to tell them I will pay the rest of money for a bigger car. Pavam he is. Please send your suggestions for my friend. Put it in comments column

2 comments:

  1. Ask him to join VLCC. That is the only solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of the friend??? If my guess is right, Is he Anand by any chance... ;-)

    ReplyDelete